Everlasting Homemade Yogurt to Make at Home
WHY MAKE YOUR OWN YOGURT?
Yogurt is rich in protein, calcium, phosphorus, and B vitamins – including B12.
Also, it’s cost-effective; usually you are spending twice as much to buy pre-made yogurt. Given how easy it is to make it yourself and how phenomenal results are – why not to try?! It just takes 3 simple steps: scald the milk and then cool – add a starter and incubate – Repeat!Alla Beauchamp and Ludmila Klimchuk, Authors of the recipe
- 1/2 gallon of Milk (whole preferred)
- 1 cup of yogurt starter (plain Greek yogurt or yogurt starter package)
3 STEPS TO INSTRUCTIONS:
- Heat 1/2 gallon of milk to 185-195F; and, then cool the milk to 104 -113 F
- Add 1 cup of yogurt starter (plain yogurt like Greek with live cultures or a yogurt starter package).
- Pour it into the InstantPot: Yogurt settings. Ready in 8 hours. Enjoy and remember to save a cup of the batch for the next time.
ENJOY THIS HEALTHY AND SIMPLE RECIPE!
And tag FamQStudioLab with your photo!
Author of this recipe is Alla Beauchamp and Ludmila Klimchuk