Coronavirus Protective Measures
- Wash your hands
- frequently and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- Cover your mouth and nose
- with a tissue or into your elbow when you cough or sneeze then throw the tissue in the bin and wash your hands.
- Wear a face mask
- if you have respiratory symptoms or are caring for someone with respiratory symptoms. Stay home when you are ill.
- Clean and disinfect
- surfaces and objects that people frequently touch.
- Avoid touching
- your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact
- with people who are sick, sneezing or coughing.