Tal Ben-Shahar is answering one question on healthy eating!
What do you do when your kids won’t eat – let alone, eat healthy? How do you get them excited about fruits and vegetables?
Answering Clara’s Question on How can I get my kids excited about eating healthy foods?
- Don’t worry. Children eat when they’re hungry.
- Don’t fight with your children about food.
- Have fun together during meal time.
- Create healthy choices for children.
- Explain to the children the why is it important to eat healthy food.
- Eat in moderation.
- Encourage your children to taste different foods.
- Have patience!
Watch How to Manage Healthy Eating from Tal’s YouTube channel below.
We encourage open conversations on the subject. Join to comment FamQStudioLab facebook group here