Coconut Gelato Recipe
Coconut Gelato Recipe is easy to make together with kids in the kitchen. It’s eggs-free, dairy free, sugar-free. Coconut Gelato recipe has 3 ingredients and 3 easy steps. Blender and Ice-cream machine prefered but it can go without the ice-cream machine. You can use taste gelato using frozen fruits in a blender. We tested the recipe with kids and it taste delicious!
PREP TIME: 5M.
COOK TIME: 10M.
IDLE TIME: 30M
COURSE: Frozen Dessert
CUISINE: Modernist, Multicultural
AUTHOR: Liza D.
KEY WORDS: egg-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, keto, vegan, kosher, family friendly, healthy recipes
INGREDIENTS FOR COCONUT GELATO:
- 2 cups of full-fat (40% fat to 1/3 cup or 80mL) coconut milk with just 2 ingredients: coconut and water (no preservatives). (We use this one)
- 1/2 cup of nut butter (almond or other)(optional but the texture is silky with the nut butter)
- 2 cups of fruits – your choice: bananas, strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/4 cup of natural sweetener to taste: honey or dates (optional)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of xanthan gum
- nuts to decorate (optional)
- ice-cream machine (prefered but it can go without the ice-cream machine when using frozen fruits).
- nut butter substitute with oil (almond oil, sunflower oil or other)
- fruits can be substitute for thick natural juice or shake
STEPS FOR COCONUT GELATO
- Measure all the ingredients and blend in a blender
- Transfer the mixture into the ice-cream machine
- Serve freshly made Silky Gelato right away or put gelato into a container. Cover it with a plastic wrap to leave no air. Keep in a freezer for a max of 2-3 days. Enjoy!